Become a pilot – join ATPL Integrated course
at BAA Training
at BAA Training
Age: 18 years old and over
Education: Secondary or higher
Theoretical preparation: maths, physics and English knowledge is of key importance for good preparation
Theoretical part consists of 15 subjects (776:15 hours with exams) to be completed in 10 months.
- Air law
- Operating procedures
- Mass and balance
- Aircraft general knowledge
- Flight planning
- General navigation
- Radio navigation
- Human performance & limitations
- Principles of flight
- VFR/IFR communications
- Advanced UPRT
The aim of Area 100 KSA is to develop and access student pilots’ certain behavioral competencies besides the technical ones. The competencies based on ICAO core principles are the following: communication, leadership and teamwork, problem-solving and decision-making, situation awareness, workload management, and application of knowledge.
Students will have to complete one formative assessment, two summative ones, and one mental math test during the learning process. The assessments will verify whether the students are fully equipped with the relevant competencies and have developed a “thinking pilot’s” mindset.
Flight training consists of 212 hrs. including training in the Flight Navigation Procedures Trainer, single-engine and multi-engine aircraft as well as Fixed-Base Simulator (FBS).*
- 145 hours – single-engine aircraft
- 11 hours – multi-engine aircraft
- 40 hours – FNPT II
- 16 hours – FBS
*Including time dedicated for flying exams.
**Flight training sessions take place all year round.
BAA Training fleet consists of Cessna 172S, Tecnam P2002JF and Tecnam P2006T aircraft.
You will be provided with all the material needed for your successful training at BAA Training.
- Vol.5 Radio Navigation e-book
- NM-2 ruler
- PP-1 protractor
- CB-3 knee board
- Vol. 1 Flying training e-book
- Tablet computer
- Tailor-made uniform
- Polo shirts for the flight season
- ATP(A) CBT (Bristol ATP theory software)
- Instructor fees
- Theory exams at the academy
- Aircraft fees
- Airport landing/parking fees
- Permit costs for airports
- VFR, NVFR, IR, MEP fees
- UPRT, PBN
- Instructor fees
- Assessment procedure – 380 EUR
- Medical examination for the EASA Class 1 Medical certificate. Please note that it can be less expensive to have medical examination in Lithuania as a fee for there is from 296,60 EUR for men and from 308,78 EUR for women
- Living expenses and accommodation
- CAA exams (a fee for one exam at Lithuanian CAA is 37 EUR)
- Issue of a professional license at Lithuanian CAA – 192 EUR
* the specified prices may change depending on service provider price changes
You will train at
The theoretical part of ATPL Integrated training course is held at BAA Training Aviation Academy headquarters in Vilnius (Lithuania), the training academy facilities of over 3500 m2. More than half of that is dedicated to Ab Initio ground training, where students not only spend their time studying but also can relax or entertain themselves during break time.
Vilnius is listed among TOP 100 best cities in the world for international students. It has a fairly low cost of living compared to that in other European capitals and perfectly combines high-quality studies with unforgettable entertainment and comfortable living.
The flight training part of the ATPL Integrated pilot training course, or in other words, flight lessons are conducted in-flight bases: one of them is located in Kaunas (Lithuania) and there are two in Spain: Leida-Alguaire Airport and Castellón–Costa Azahar Airport. With the flight bases in different countries, BAA Training can ensure an all-year-round flight training.
You will live in
Pursue your dream – become a pilot!
To make you dream career a reality fill the contact form below and we will contact you to discuss your pilot needs!