A320 Type Rating Indian DGCA Program
Our Airbus A320 Type Rating Course is conducted under India DGCA program and trusted by more than 100 Indian cadets who have finished their training at BAA Training Vietnam in 2022. After sucessfully coverted to their DGCA licenses, they have been employed by prestigious airlines in India such as Indio, Air India,…
Airbus A320 Type Rating India DGCA Course Content
Theoretical Knowledge Instruction consists of more than 100 in-class training hours plus 12 hours (9 sessions) on IPT (Integrated Procedure Trainer) that stretch over a period of 15 days.
- Trainee’s welcome & Welcome briefing
- Aircraft (General), Oxygen System / Electrical System
- Hydraulic System, Landing Gear & Brakes
- APU, Pneumatic System / Air Conditioning, Interim Test
- Pressurization System, Power Plant, Fuel System / Ice & Rain Protection
- Flight Controls, Fire Detection & Protection, Aircraft Systems Test
- Autoflight, Instruments, Navigation, Avionics Test
- Communication, FMS, Introduction practice.
- Mass & Balance Calculations, Aircraft Flight Manual Performance (AFM), Preflight Inspection Training, Load Sheat, 0.5 Fuel Calculations, Oral Test.
- Limitations, Limitations Test, UPRT, Overview, Final Examination
- Session preparation with Procedure Data Package APT Trainer
- IPT Trainer 1 to 3 sessions
- IPT Trainer 9 debriefing
- APPI: Airbus philosophy – SOPs – Pilot Interaction.
The Flight Phase Instruction consists of 05 sessions for MCC&JOC on FBS, 08 FFS training (including 01 session for UPRT) and 01 FFS LOFT*, 02 FFS Skill tests (Day Check & Night Check) on the brand new Airbus A320 FFS.
A briefing starts an hour before the flight session, whereas a debriefing takes place an hour after the session.
*LOFT – Line Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) is carried out in a flight simulator as part of initial or recurrent flight crew training.
For your convenience, our India DGCA Airrbus A320 Type Rating Course includes MCC and JOC Courses.
Valid India DGCA CPL Ratings: Valid multi-engine (ME) and instrument rating (IR) Flight time: 70 hours as a pilot-in-command (PIC) of an airplane English language proficiency: from ICAO level 4 Physical status: Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
Join the next group!
Next available dates of Airbus A320 Type Rating India DGCA training course:
- 2023 – August
- 2023 – September
- 2023 – October
By choosing BAA
- CAAV approved ATO with local airlines trust
- 20 years of experience in the field
- Brand new 3000 m2 training centre
- Training on a brand new state-of-the-art training equipment
- Convenient pilot training centre location
- Personal training manager
- Premium accommodation solution *
*For your convenience you can choose staying in villas located next to the BAA Training Vietnam pilot training centre to save your valuable time and get a luxury rest. The accommodation is not included into Airbus A320 type rating cost, therefore an additional fee is applied.
Become a pilot of Airbus A320 – the
most popular aircraft in Vietnam
and we will contact you to discuss your pilot needs! Don’t have a commercial pilot licence yet? Check out our ATPL Integrated program in Europe