Become an Airbus A320 Type Rated pilot – join the course
Airbus A320 Type Rating Course Content
- Trainee’s welcome & Welcome briefing
- CBT: Aircraft systems presentation CBT: Self-study
- Virtual cockpit preparation Performance
- Cabin trainer (optional)
- Systems test & debriefing
- Performance test & debriefing
- FMS Trainer
- IPT Trainer A / B / C sessions
- Session preparation with Procedure Data Package APT Trainer
- IPT Trainer 1 to 9 sessions
- IPT Trainer 9 debriefing
- APPI: Airbus philosophy – SOP’s – Pilot Interaction
A minimum period of eleven days is required and the training time is divided between Pilot Flying and Pilot Not Flying. The last session is a skill test.
A briefing starts an hour before the flight session, whereas a debriefing takes place for an hour after the session.
*LOFT – Line Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) is carried out in a flight simulator as part of initial or recurrent flight crew training.
- MCC course
- JOC course
- Job preparation training
- License: Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Ratings: Valid multi-engine (ME) and instrument rating (IR)
- Qualification course: MCC* certificate of completion (*MCC course could be integrated into your type rating training program)
- Flight time: 70 hours as a pilot-in-command (PIC) of an aeroplane
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
- Physical status: Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
Join the next group!
Next available dates of Airbus A320 Type Rating training course:
- 2020 – November
- 2020 – December
By choosing BAA
- CAAV approved ATO with local airlines trust
- 20 years of experience in the field
- Brand new 3000 m2 training centre
- Training on a brand new state-of-the-art training equipment
- Convenient pilot training centre location
- Personal training manager
- Premium accommodation solution *
*For your convenience you can choose staying in villas located next to the BAA Training Vietnam pilot training centre to save your valuable time and get a luxury rest. The accommodation is not included into Airbus A320 type rating cost, therefore an additional fee is applied.
Become a pilot of Airbus A320 – the
most popular aircraft in Vietnam
and we will contact you to discuss your pilot needs!