A320 Type Rating program trusted by Bamboo Airways
Our Airbus A320 Type Rating program is approved by the CAAV (Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam) and trusted by a fast-growing local airline Bamboo Airways. Based on the recently signed agreement with the carrier, BAA Training Vietnam will be providing its pilots with A320 Type Rating services.
Airbus A320 Type Rating Course Content
- Trainee’s welcome & Welcome briefing
- CBT: Aircraft systems presentation CBT: Self-study
- Virtual cockpit preparation Performance
- Cabin trainer (optional)
- Systems test & debriefing
- Performance test & debriefing
- FMS Trainer
- IPT Trainer A / B / C sessions
- Session preparation with Procedure Data Package APT Trainer
- IPT Trainer 1 to 9 sessions
- IPT Trainer 9 debriefing
- APPI: Airbus philosophy – SOP’s – Pilot Interaction
A minimum period of eleven days is required and the training time is divided between Pilot Flying and Pilot Not Flying. The last session is a skill test.
A briefing starts an hour before the flight session, whereas a debriefing takes place for an hour after the session.
*LOFT – Line Oriented Flight Training (LOFT) is carried out in a flight simulator as part of initial or recurrent flight crew training.
- MCC course
- JOC course
- Job preparation training
- License: Valid CPL (ATPL theory) or ATPL
- Ratings: Valid multi-engine (ME) and instrument rating (IR)
- Qualification course: MCC* certificate of completion (*MCC course could be integrated into your type rating training program)
- Flight time: 70 hours as a pilot-in-command (PIC) of an aeroplane
- English language proficiency: ICAO level 4
- Physical status: Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
Join the next group!
Next available dates of Airbus A320 Type Rating training course:
- 2023 – August (fully booked)
- 2023 – September
- 2023 – October
By choosing BAA
- CAAV approved ATO with local airlines trust
- 20 years of experience in the field
- Brand new 3000 m2 training centre
- Training on a brand new state-of-the-art training equipment
- Convenient pilot training centre location
- Personal training manager
- Premium accommodation solution *
*For your convenience you can choose staying in villas located next to the BAA Training Vietnam pilot training centre to save your valuable time and get a luxury rest. The accommodation is not included into Airbus A320 type rating cost, therefore an additional fee is applied.
Sneak Peak to our students!
Become a pilot of Airbus A320 – the
most popular aircraft in Vietnam
and we will contact you to discuss your pilot needs! Don’t have a commercial pilot licence yet? Check out our ATPL Integrated program in Europe