BAA Training Vietnam is part of BAA Training one of the leading aviation training centers in Northern Europe. With almost 20 years of experience and international recognition we are oriented towards delivering individual and flexible solutions to companies worldwide.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Order supplies and services for the office, ensuring the office is always ready to welcome customers;
- Manage correspondence (incoming / outgoing) and incoming invoices;
- Manage contracts with suppliers and clients;
- Handle business trip details (travel tickets / accommodation);
- Assist customers with travel details and immigration as needed;
- Handle or assign incoming queries (via email, phone);
- Meet and greet guests / students at the reception;
- Be responsible for drivers, arrange client pick ups/drop offs;
- Supervise cleaning staff (outsource company), that they clean facilities/outside and garden up to standards;
- Assist customers with accommodation bookings (work with hotels to have cooperation contracts);
- Assist in training planning (schedules, instructors, documentation printing);
- Other tasks given by the CEO.
To succeed you must have:
- Microsoft office programs user skills;
- Previous administrational experience;
- Previous aviation experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to work in a fast pace company;
- Good English level both speaking and writing;
- Good communication skills.
Start your career now!
Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!