BAA Training Vietnam is looking for a Junior Office Manager with previous office administration experiences to join our Team. The Junior Office Manager will be responsible for very good taking care of all administration tasks to ensure smooth office operation and providing the WOW services to our internal and external clients. BAA Training has offices in Vilnius, Lithuania (Headquarter); Barcelona and Lleida, Spain; Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; France. The company is constantly growing with a further possibilities to move to any of the multiple locations and departments we have. Aviation is a very fast-paced and truly multicultural world. If you are quick on your feet, like to converse in English, like meeting people from all around the world or love aviation – contact us now!
We promise a highly challenging field and a wide scope of responsibilities, which will initially cover:
- Be responsible day-to-day operations of the administrative team to ensure office operations and procedures are organized;
- Check and supervise cleaning staff (outsource company), that they clean facilities/ outside and garden up to standards;
- Manage correspondence (incoming/ outgoing) and incoming invoices;
- Order supplies and services for the office, ensuring the office is always ready to welcome customers;
- Good taking care of company’s pantry;
- Handle incoming queries (via email, phone);
- Meet and greet guests/ students at the reception;
- Be responsible for company activities and events;
- Assist for business trip to clients and company employees;
- Support company business;
- Performing other duties and responsibilities assigned by direct manager.
We dream about a team member who:
- Has more than one years of experience in administration.
- Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
- Is able to work independently, is self-motivated and willing to take ownership.
- Knows how to manage several complex projects at once.
- Has analytical mindset.
- Has willingness to share skills, knowledge and expertise.
- Uses English language effectively on a daily basis.
- Is flexible with good time management skills.
- Has respectful and positive attitude.
- Wants to learn every day and thinks aviation could be the love of one’s life.
What we offer you:
- A health insurance package after 3 months working for the company.
- Annual leaves days: 16 days per year.
- Additional holiday days for seniority after 2 years working for the company.
- A Wellness day to take care of yourself and a Birthday day to celebrate.
- Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
- An entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
- Extensive onboarding plan to ease your integration into company.
- An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
- Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
Location: Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Contact us: [email protected]