Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Be responsible for establishing, documenting, developing and managing the Quality System and for ensuring that it continues to comply with regulatory requirements and to meet the needs of the business.
• To verify, by monitoring activities related to follow the standards for aviation training centers required by the civil Aviation Administration.
• To ensure that external personnel used for internal audits have relevant knowledge, qualifications and experience in relation to audited activities and compliance monitoring;
• Maintain and keep current all Quality Audit and inspection records for review at any time by the Competent authority and other external bodies as appropriate;
• Ensure that the Quality Assurance Program is established, documented, implemented and maintained, which includes establishment of Annual Audit Program and Audit Schedule
• Ensure management of safety risks to aircraft operations.
We dream about a team member who:
• Has completed higher education (in the field of management or aviation);
• Experience in aviation field is preferred;
• Has a certificate of completion of an internal auditor’s course;
• Has gained experience in organizing internal quality audits;
• Understand internal quality standards;
• Ability to express written and oral thoughts in Lithuanian, English and Russian;
• Have the opportunity to go on business trips abroad.
• Demonstrates the ability to form, lead and develop high-performing teams.
• Has excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Is flexible with good time management skills.
• Has respectful and positive attitude.
• Has strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Is able to work independently and is self-motivated, and willing to take ownership.
• Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
• Has effective operational independent command in English and Vietnamese. (Necessary)
• Is fully aware of the requirements of the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in EC No. 216/2008;
• Is fully acquainted with the Law of Aviation of the Republic of Lithuania and the provisions of the CAA;
What we offer you:
• Full contribution of Social Insurance based on your Gross Salary during your 2 months in Probation period.
• Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy (we will offer when you work in BAA Training Vietnam more than 3 months).
• 16 annual leave days in compliance with company policy.
• Convenient, new and modern office space in a center area of Thu Duc City.
• Entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
• Convenient parking space at the company campus.
• Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
• Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
• An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Start your career now! Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!
City: Ho Chi Minh
Contact us: [email protected]