Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Performing preventive maintenance following manufacturer schedule;
• Performing corrective maintenance using basic troubleshooting skills;
• Performing pre-flight and post-flight procedures on training devices;
• Following company procedures to keep maintenance records and documentation;
• Following company procedures to maintain inventory records up to date;
• Providing customer service support in a timely and professional manner;
• Performing housekeeping tasks as necessary to maintain highest quality and presentation of the training devices;
• Performing Quality Test Guide procedures;
• Under supervision, providing technical support during upgrades and modifications of the training devices.
We dream about a team member who:
• Bachelor degree in engineering field (can be a student);
• Experience in using and repairing electronic and computer equipment;
• Experience in measuring instruments (oscilloscope, multimeter, etc.);
• Ability to work independently and in a team;
• High motivation and initiative;
• Similar work experience (preferable);
• Is flexible with good time management skills.
• Has respectful and positive attitude.
• Has strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Is able to work independently and is self-motivated, and willing to take ownership.
• Has excellent skills in a Microsoft Office 365 environment.
• Has effective operational independent command in English and Vietnamese. (TOIEC >=500 or equivalent)
What we offer you:
• Full contribution of Social Insurance based on your Gross Salary during your 2 months in Probation period.
• Health Insurance package in compliance with company policy (we will offer when you work in BAA Training Vietnam more than 3 months).
• 16 annual leave days in compliance with company policy.
• Additional holiday days in compliance with company policy.
• Mental gym to support your emotional wellbeing from Mindletic.
• Convenient, new and modern office space in a center area of Thu Duc City.
• Entertainment flight with a full flight aviation training simulator.
• Convenient parking space at the company campus.
• Extensive on boarding plan to ease your integration into company.
• Personal growth possibilities if you are eager to progress in your career, we have a bunch of examples to share.
• An international and multicultural environment in vibrant industry with plenty of challenges to achieve.
Start your career now! Join us and become a part of the growing aviation training company where all your ideas and inputs are always welcome!
City: Ho Chi Minh
Contact us: [email protected]